The Seven Rules That Will Prevent An Accident With A Firearm, So That You Will Always Be Safe…
How A Handgun Works… (This Will Eliminate Your Fear And Increase Your Confidence)
Discover The Most Important Skill Every Gun Owner Needs To Know… (I Truly Believe That This One Thing Would Prevent 99% Of Firearm Accidents)
A Step-By-Step Process To Safely Load And Unload Your Firearm… (So That You Can Operate Your Firearm With Confidence That You Know Exactly What To Do And How To Do It)
How To Identify And Fix The 3 Deadly Firearm Malfunctions, So That You Can Avoid Making The Common Mistakes Most Gun Owners Make…
How To Properly Perform The Eight Shooting Fundamentals, So That You Can Shoot Your Firearm Safely, Accurately And Have Fun At The Range…
How To Safety Check Your Firearm...
The Proper Shooting Position
Sight Alignment & Sight Picture
Gun Range Etiquette and more...
Tailored to you.
Try any of our guns free.
How to identify and fix basic and deadly malfunctions
Gun range etiquette
Gun safety rules
Private Range Days, Times and Location
We have private range classes available on
Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Classes are held at 2335 University Pkwy Sarasota, FL 34243
(by appointment only)
Our private range classes are $149 for one person or $249 for two people.
What Should I Expect?
Upon registration and payment:
1. A 10-15 minute consultation with your instructor a few days before your session.
2. During your session, your instructor will be taking pictures and videos for instructional purposes. Reviewing these videos with your instructor will accelerate the learning curve.
3. Within 24 hours of your session, you will receive an email with the session notes, pictures, and videos to aid in your development, as well as recommended next steps.
4. Your instructor will follow up a few days later to make sure you received everything and
see how you progress.
Private range classes are 1-Hour long.
1. Valid ID (Out of state is OK).
2. Your firearm (optional) Unloaded, magazine removed, chamber clear, and securely encased (range bag/zippered bag, and out of sight).
2. Ammunition: 1 box for beginners. 2 boxes for intermediate and advanced. If you use our firearms in class, you may only use NEW BRASS ammo. No steel, aluminum, remanufactured, reloads, or incendiary ammo will be accepted.
3. The range waivers. These will be emailed to you with final instructions 48 hours before your session.
4. Range Fee ($10 per person).
5. We will provide targets, and eye/ear protection if you don't have your own.
Closed toed shoes, no low cut tops, long hair pulled back. Basically the more skin covered the better. Empty shells ejected from a firearm are hot and may burn your skin.
Classes are held at 2335 University Pkwy Sarasota, FL 34243 (by appointment only).
We have private range classes available on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.